Jump to navigation Jump to search
Big Bend generally refers to a major change in course or large meander in a river. It may refer to:
- Big Bend (Florida), part of the Florida Panhandle
- Big Bend Historical Area (Shenango River), in western Pennsylvania
- Big Bend (Texas) (Rio Grande), in western Texas
- Big Bend National Park, in Texas
- Big Bend (Colorado River, Utah), a meander
- Big Bend (Missouri River), a meander in South Dakota
- Big Bend, California (Pit River), a census-designated place
- Big Bend, Butte County, California, an unincorporated community
- Big Bend, Placer County, California, an unincorporated community
- Big Bend, Louisiana, an unincorporated community
- Big Bend City, Minnesota
- Bigbend, West Virginia
- Big Bend, Rusk County, Wisconsin, a town
- Big Bend, Waukesha County, Wisconsin, a village
- The Big Bend, a proposed residential skyscraper in New York City
- Big Bend Community College, in Moses Lake, Washington, United States
- Big Bend Dam, on the Missouri River in South Dakota, United States
- Big Bend Gold Rush of the 1860s in British Columbia, Canada
- Big Bend High School, in Terlingua, Texas, United States
- Big Bend slider, a species of turtle.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big Bend.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.