Big C Vietnam
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Big C Supercenter operates "hypermarkets" or "supercenters", modern retail businesses managed by Groupe Casino. It is one of the major retailers in the world, with over 200,000 employees working in more that 11,000 stores in Vietnam, Thailand, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil, Colombia, France, Madagascar, and Mauritius.
Big C works with local manufacturers to develop their own brands, including "Wow! Attractive Price", "Bakery by Big C" and "Big C".
Big C Vietnam is one of the largest shopping centers in Vietnam, with three supermarkets in the center of Vietnam, nine supermarkets in the north, and 10 locations in the south. Most items in Big C are made in Vietnam.
Big C Vietnam's export activities
The Export Department in Đồng Nai Province has exported local commodities, especially to Groupe Casino's members. In 2009, Big C Vietnam exported nearly 1,000 containers of commodities worth US$17 million.
Big C Vietnam locations
Big C has 36 stores throughout Vietnam.
- "Your Nearest Store". Big C Supercenter. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- L.K.L. "Việt Nam tham dự vòng loại Châu Á Cúp Thế giới Bánh mì Bánh ngọt Louis Lesaffre", Bao Dien Tu Cong Thuong
- Nguyên Hồng. "Nhãn hàng riêng và cuộc chơi của các siêu thị", Dien Dan Doanh Nghiep
- H.Đ. "Sức mua tại Big C tăng cao", Hà Nội Mới
- Tuoi Tre. "Price hikes: Supermarkets say no to suppliers", Tuoi Tre news