Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up big cheese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A big cheese is a boss or other senior person, particularly in an organization.
Big Cheese or The Big Cheese may also refer to:
Arts and Entertainment
- "Big Cheese" (song), by American rock group Nirvana
- Big Cheese (band), an English straight edge hardcore punk band
- "Big Cheese", a song by American rock band Bayside from their 2014 album, Cult
- "The Big Cheese", an episode of animated series Camp Lazlo
- "The Big Cheese", an episode of animated series Dexter's Laboratory
- "The Big Cheese", an episode of animated series Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- "The Big Cheese", an episode of animated series Maggie and the Ferocious Beast
- Big Cheese (magazine), an independent music magazine published in the United Kingdom
- Bodalla Big Cheese, a visitor attraction in Bodalla, New South Wales
- Big Cheese, the prime minister of Little Tokyo in the anime Samurai Pizza Cats
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big Cheese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.