Big Jack (song)
|Single by AC/DC|
|from the album Black Ice|
|Released||18 December 2008|
|Format||Digital download, CD|
|Writer(s)||Angus Young, Malcolm Young|
|AC/DC singles chronology|
"Big Jack" is a song by Australian hard rock band AC/DC. It is the second single and the third track on the band's album, Black Ice. This song was number 53 on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Best Songs of 2008. The song was also featured in an episode of CSI: Miami entitled "Divorce Party". It is rumored the song was inspired by a man Angus hung out with in Memphis while on the Stiff Upper Lip tour.
Digital amplification methods
Malcolm Young has stated that he recorded his guitar part in the song (and the following track on the album, "Anything Goes") using Amplitube amp modeling software.
- Promo CD: 
- "Big Jack" – 3:57
- Brian Johnson – lead vocals
- Angus Young – lead guitar
- Malcolm Young – rhythm guitar, backing vocals
- Cliff Williams – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Phil Rudd – drums, percussion
|Canadian Hot 100 ||83|
- "Big Jack" Issued As Single In US & Europe
- "AC/DC Home | The Official AC/DC Site". Acdcrocks.com. 2000-02-28. Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- "The 100 Best Songs of 2008". Rolling Stone (December 25, 2008). Retrieved 2008-12-25
- AC/DC Unveil The Black Ice tour Setlist
- "AmpliTube 3". Ikmultimedia.com. 2001-12-31. Retrieved 2012-01-16.
- "AC/DC - Big Jack - Music Charts". Acharts.us. Retrieved 2012-01-16.