Big Rock Township, Kane County, Illinois
(Redirected from Big Rock Township, Illinois)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Big Rock Township
Location in Kane County
Kane County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||35.11 sq mi (90.9 km2)|
|• Land||35.11 sq mi (90.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||709 ft (216 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||52.9/sq mi (20.4/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0428673|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.11 square miles (90.9 km2), all land.
U.S. Route 30 runs east to west through the township.
Cities and towns
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- "Big Rock Township, Kane County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- Illinois Regional Archives Depository System. "Name Index to Illinois Local Governments". Illinois State Archives. Illinois Secretary of State.
- Big Rock Township Assessor
- Official Village of Big Rock website
- Big Rock Forest Preserve
- Big Rock Park District
- Hinckley-Big Rock CUSD 429
|This Kane County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|