From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Big Seven or Big 7 may refer to:
- Big Seven (ice hockey), the seven major men's international ice-hockey teams (Canada, Czech Republic, Finland, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, USA)
- Big Seven, an unofficial name of the Mountain States Conference, also known as the Skyline Conference, from 1938 to 1946
- Big Seven Conference, later the Big Eight Conference, an unofficial name for Missouri Valley Intercollegiate Athletic Association, when it had seven teams from 1948 until 1957
- Big Seven, a 1993 release from The Supernaturals
- Big 8 (Usenet), formerly Big 7, a group of Usenet newsgroup hierarchies
- Big Seven (United States), an influential group of US nonprofits for state and local government officials
- The Big Seven of Canadian folk music: Neil Young, Joni Mitchell, Gordon Lightfoot, Bruce Cockburn, Ian & Sylvia, Murray McLauchlan, and Leonard Cohen.
- The seven biggest moons in Solar system: Moon, Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, Titan, Triton
- Big Seven (Japan), Seven Battle ships armed with 16-inch gun in the Washington Naval Treaty: Colorado (USS), Maryland (USS), West Virginia (USS), Nelson (HMS), Rodney (HMS), Nagato (IJN), and Mutsu (IJN)
- Big One (disambiguation)
- Big Two (disambiguation)
- Big Three (disambiguation)
- Big Four (disambiguation)
- Big Five (disambiguation)
- Big Six (disambiguation)
- Big Eight (disambiguation)
- Big Ten (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big Seven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.