Jump to navigation Jump to search
Big Tobacco is a name used to refer to the largest global tobacco industry companies. The five largest tobacco companies are Philip Morris International, Altria, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, and Japan Tobacco International.
- Big business
- Big Media
- Big Oil
- Big Pharma
- Big Soda
- Big Tech
- Tobacco politics
- Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement
- Estes, Jim (6 October 2014). "How the Big Tobacco Deal Went Bad". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- Master Settlement Agreement
- Big Tobacco Manufacturers
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Doward, Jamie (11 October 2015). "Revealed: how 'big tobacco' used EU rules to win health delay". The Observer. Retrieved 15 October 2015.