Jump to navigation Jump to search
Big Tobacco is a name used to refer to the "big five" largest global tobacco industry companies which are Philip Morris International, British American Tobacco, Imperial Brands, Japan Tobacco International, and China Tobacco.
- Big business
- Big Media
- Big Oil
- Big Pharma
- Big Soda
- Big Tech
- Tobacco politics
- Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement
- Estes, Jim (6 October 2014). "How the Big Tobacco Deal Went Bad". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- Master Settlement Agreement
- Big Tobacco Manufacturers
- Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids
- Doward, Jamie (11 October 2015). "Revealed: how 'big tobacco' used EU rules to win health delay". The Observer. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
|This business-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|