(Redirected from Big Wheel)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up big wheel or big wheels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Big wheel may refer to:
- Big wheel (tricycle), a low-riding tricycle, usually made of plastic, with an oversized front wheel.
- Michigan logging wheels, also called Big wheels, large wagon wheels used in logging
- A Ferris wheel, commonly called a "big wheel" in the United Kingdom
- Ding Dong snack cakes, also marketed under the brand name "Big Wheel"
- Fisher's Big Wheel, a defunct department store chain based in Pennsylvania
- Big Six wheel, a game of chance often played in casinos
- "Big Wheel", a nickname of baseball player Lance Parrish
- "Big Wheels", a song by Electric Light Orchestra from Out of the Blue
- Big Wheels (Down with Webster song), a 2011 song by Down with Webster
- Big Wheel Recreation, a record label
- Big Wheel (Icehouse album), 1993
- Big Wheel (Aaron Pritchett album), 2006
- Big Wheel (song), a 2007 single by Tori Amos
- The Big Wheel (album), a 1991 album by Runrig
- "The Big Wheel", a song from the 1991 album Roll the Bones by Rush
- The Big Wheel (film), a 1949 film starring Mickey Rooney
- Big Wheel (The Price Is Right), a wheel used in the "Showcase Showdown" segment of the television game show The Price Is Right (since 1975)
- Big Wheel (comics) (Jackson Weele), a Marvel Comics supervillain and foe of Spider-Man and Rocket Racer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big wheel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.