|Subsidiary of Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Industry||Video game industry|
|Headquarters||Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, UK|
|Parent||SCE Worldwide Studios|
Bigbig Studios was a video game developer. It was founded in 2001 by a core team of four former Codemasters employees. The company was set up with the help of parent company Evolution Studios. It was based in Leamington Spa in the UK. It has gained a large amount of popularity due to its first game Pursuit Force which has become a bestseller.
Bigbig Studios and Evolution Studios were both acquired by Sony Computer Entertainment in September 2007, which was confirmed in an interview and Bigbig Studios were assigned to work exclusively for the portable PlayStation products with the releases of the Pursuit Force games, and MotorStorm: Arctic Edge for the PlayStation Portable plus Little Deviants for the PlayStation Vita
On 10 January 2012, Sony confirmed that it has proposed the closure of Bigbig Studios.
|Game title||Year Released||Platform(s)|
|Pursuit Force||2006||PlayStation Portable|
|Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice||2008||PlayStation Portable|
|MotorStorm: Arctic Edge||2009||PlayStation Portable & PlayStation 2|
|Little Deviants||2012||PlayStation Vita|
- "Bigbig Studios | GamesIndustry International". Gamesindustry.biz. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "Bigbig Studios, Leamington Spa". Thediscdirectory.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "TGS: Sony Acquires Evolution, Bigbig Studios | News". Edge Online. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- "Sony buys Evolution and Bigbig Studios | Games". Geek.com. 2007-09-21. Retrieved 2013-10-18.
- Crossley, Rob (2012-01-10). "Sony closes and restructures two UK studios | Latest news from the game development industry | Develop". Develop-online.net. Retrieved 2013-10-18.