Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bigger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bigger may refer to:
- Bigger Township, Jennings County, Indiana, United States
- John Bigger (died 1840), Ohio legislator and father of Samuel
- Samuel Bigger (1802–1846), Governor of Indiana
- Edward Coey Bigger (1861–1942), Irish politician and physician
- Joseph Warwick Bigger (1891–1951), Irish politician and academic
- Brian Bigger (1958–), Canadian politician
- "Bigger" (Backstreet Boys song), 2009
- "Bigger" (Justin Bieber song), 2009
- Bigger (album), a 2018 album by Sugarland
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.