Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bigger or bigger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bigger may refer to:
- Bigger (film), a 2018 film about bodybuilders Joe Weider and Ben Weider
- Bigger Township, Jennings County, Indiana, United States
- John Bigger (died 1840), Ohio legislator and father of Samuel
- Samuel Bigger (1802–1846), Governor of Indiana
- Edward Coey Bigger (1861–1942), Irish politician and physician
- Joseph Warwick Bigger (1891–1951), Irish politician and academic
- Brian Bigger (born 1958), Canadian politician
- "Bigger" (Backstreet Boys song), 2009
- "Bigger" (Justin Bieber song), 2009
- Bigger (album), a 2018 album by Sugarland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.