Biggest Part of Me
|"Biggest Part of Me"|
Picture sleeve for Italian vinyl single
|Single by Ambrosia|
|from the album One Eighty|
|B-side||"Livin' On My Own"|
|Released||March 19, 1980|
|Length||5:26 (album version) 3:59 (single version)|
|Producer(s)||Ambrosia, Freddie Piro|
|Ambrosia singles chronology|
"Biggest Part of Me" is a song by American band Ambrosia, from the album One Eighty. Released as a single in 1980, the song reached number 1 on the Radio and Records chart and number 3 on both the US Billboard Hot 100 and Adult Contemporary charts. The song was written by band member David Pack. Pack re-recorded the song on his 2005 album, The Secret of Movin' On.
- David Pack – vocals, guitars
- Joe Puerta – bass guitar, harmony vocals, backing vocals
- David C. Lewis – fender Rhodes, piano, Prophet
- Christopher North – organ
- Royce Jones –percussion, harmony vocals, background vocals,
- Burleigh Drummond – drums, percussion, harmony vocals, backing vocals
- Ernie Watts – saxophone
- US 7" single
- A. "Biggest Part of Me (edit) " – 3:59
- B. "Livin' On My Own" – 4:41
- Taylor, Chuck (November 8, 1997). "Radio 'Just Can't Let Go' of Songs from Ambrosia, Producer/Arranger David Pack". Billboard. Vol. 109 no. 45. p. 84. ISSN 0006-2510.
- Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. "Ambrosia – Anthology". AllMusic. Retrieved September 15, 2017.
- http://wweb.uta.edu/faculty/gghunt/charts/ambrosia.html. Missing or empty
- "Ambrosia - Chart history". Billboard. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- NZ Top 40 Singles, 15 June 1980
- "Adult Contemporary Music Chart". Billboard. 1980-05-24. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-03-19.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Top 100 Hits of 1980/Top 100 Songs of 1980". Musicoutfitters.com. Retrieved 2016-10-16.
- [dead link]
|This 1980s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|