Biggsville Township, Henderson County, Illinois
Location in Henderson County
Henderson County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1906|
|• Total||36.73 sq mi (95.1 km2)|
|• Land||36.66 sq mi (94.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.16%|
|Elevation||682 ft (208 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||515|
|• Density||15.1/sq mi (5.8/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61418, 61437, 61447|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.73 square miles (95.1 km2), of which 36.66 square miles (94.9 km2) (or 99.81%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.16%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these four cemeteries: Biggsville, Cumberland Presbyterian, Huss and Salter's Grove.
Airports and landing strips
- Corzatt Airport
- Seymour Landing Strip
- West Central Community Unit School District 235
- Illinois's 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Biggsville Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
||Oquawka Township||Rozetta Township||Hale Township, Warren County|
|Gladstone Township||Tompkins Township, Warren County|
|Stronghurst Township||Media Township||Ellison Township, Warren County|