From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
Top: Bottled bignay wine;
Bottom: Bignay tree from the Philippines
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Alcohol by volume||12-13%|
Bignay wine, also known as bugnay wine, is a Filipino fruit wine made from the berries of the native bignay or bugnay tree (Antidesma bunius). It is deep red in color and is slightly sweet with a fruity fragrance.
- "Bignay Wine". Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research and Extension, University of the Philippines Los Baños. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- Miranda, Roselle. "Duhat And Bignay Are The Fruits You Should Be Drinking". Yummy.ph. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- Piccio, Belle. "Proudly Filipino: Wonder Wine from the Country's Sugar Capital". ChoosePhilippines. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- "How to Make Bignay Wine". Business Diary Philippines. Retrieved 5 May 2019.
- Media related to Bugnay wine at Wikimedia Commons
|Noodles and pasta|
|Lumpia and turón|
and other desserts