Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Time zone||GMT (UTC+0)|
Its population on 2013 was 27,826. 
- Landing Savané, politician
- Ibrahima Sonko, footballer
- Lamine Diarra, footballer
- Séni Camara, sculptor
- Mamadou Lamine Keïta, politician
- Augustin Sagna, Roman Catholic prelate
- Abdou Sané, politician
- Émile Badiane, politician
- Amadou Sylla, President and founder of SOS CASAMANCE
- Amadou Diallo Washington, Economist, Politician
- The N4, running north to Kaolack via Bounkiling and Gambia (Trans-Gambia Highway) and south to Ziguinchor.
- The N5, running north to Kaolack via Banjul, (capital of Gambia).
|This Senegal location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|