|Location||Rolls-Royce Building, 32 East 57th Street, New York|
The Bignou Gallery was a New York City gallery located in Midtown Manhattan. It was a branch of the Bignou Gallery in Paris. The Bignou Gallery exhibited works by major European and American artists including Paul Gaugin, Georges Gimel, Henri Matisse, Jean Lurçat, and Amedeo Modigliani.
Étienne Bignou (1891–1950) was a French art dealer known for his promotion of the Impressionists.
- Finding aid for the Bignou Gallery Albums, 1930-1940s The Frick Collection/Frick Art Reference Library Archives
- Digitized Exhibition catalogs with essays by Bignou Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Etienne Bignou photograph Archives of American Art
- View from Bignou Gallery photograph NYPL Digital Gallery
- Bignou Gallery. 1941. Paintings by Marjorie Phillips: Bignou Gallery. New York: The Gallery.
- Bignou Gallery. 1935. Masterpieces by nineteenth century French painters: Bignou Gallery: April 11th–30. New York City: The Gallery.