This article does not cite any sources. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In the late 1980s, Talla and Jallokin formed the band Pluuto under Talla's own Technodrome Records (TDI Records) label. At the time, Talla was also involved in the production of several other projects such as Robotiko Rejekto, Tribantura, and Microchip League.
In 1990, Bigod 20 signed with Sire Records and released the hit single "The Bog," which became a dancefloor favorite around the world. The single featured a strong Front 242 influence, with the title track having the guest vocal work of Front 242 lead man Jean-Luc De Meyer.
In 1991 Talla and Jallokin joined up with musician Thomas Franzmann (a.k.a. Zip Campisi). The group's first full-length album, Steel Works! was released by Sire Records in 1992. The album included the single "On the Run," which contained the electropop-influenced cover of Madonna's "Like a Prayer." A second single, "It's Up To You," followed soon afterward.
In 1994, its second full-length album, Supercute, was released along with the single "One".
In 1997, Zip and Jallokin (Markus Nikolai) launched Perlon Records.
- Steel Works! (LP/CD Zoth Ommog - Sire/Reprise/Warner Bros. 1992)
- Supercute (CD Zoth Ommog - Sire/Reprise/Warner Bros. 1994)
- Body & Energize (12"/MCD TDI/ZYX Records 1988)
- America (12"/MCD TDI/ZYX Records 1988)
- Acid to Body (12"/CDS TDI/ZYX Records 1988)
- The Bog (12"/CDS Zoth Ommog - Sire/Reprise/Warner Bros. 1990)
- Carpe Diem (12"/MCD Sire/Reprise/Warner Bros. 1991)
- On the Run (12"/CDS Zoth Ommog Records - Sire/Reprise/Warner Bros. 1992)
- It's Up To You (CDS Zoth Ommog/Semaphore 1993)
- Like a Prayer (CDS Zoth Ommog/Semaphore 1993)
- One (MCD Zoth Ommog - Sire/Reprise/Warner Bros. 1994)
|This article about a German electronic music band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|