From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A bikini is a type of women's bathing suit.
Bikini may also refer to:
- Bikini Atoll, part of the Marshall Islands in the Pacific Ocean, for which the bathing suit was named
- Bikini (Hungarian band), a Hungarian rock band
- BIKINI state, an indication of an alert state used by the British government from 1970 to 2006
- All pages with a title containing Bikini
- Bikini contest, a competition where women compete against each other, dressed in bikinis
- Bikini waxing, a type of hair removal in the pubic region
- Bikini Kill, an American punk rock band
- Bikini Bottom, a fictional city in the TV series SpongeBob SquarePants
- Bikinis Sports Bar & Grill, a restaurant chain based in Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bikini.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.