|Created by||Dave Goldberg, Rob Cea, Jordan Berman|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||14|
|Executive producer(s)||Dave Goldberg, Rob Cea, Jordan Berman|
|Running time||50 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Killer Bunny Entertainment, Sugar Hit Entertainment, Shorn Industries|
|Original network||AXS TV
|Original release||February 19– September 28, 2012|
Bikini Barbershop (Also known as Bikini Barbershop: Jersey) is an American reality show on AXS TV featuring Jeff Wulkan, a man who runs a hair salon/barber shop in Long Branch, New Jersey called "Bikini Barbers". It mainly consists of female hair stylists, at work, wearing only bikinis. Following Hurricane Sandy, a drop in business forced the closure of the shop.
- Jeff – The owner and CEO of Bikini Barbers. Although he is unfair to his workers and massively sexist, he is extremely focused and single minded. This extends to other aspects of his life including his relentless, and at times, cringe-worthy pursuit of the opposite sex. However he has a clear desire for business success and is very ambitious.
- Ariana – Manager/Hair Stylist. The show focuses a lot on her conflict with Jeff. Ariana, although she comes across as rude and obnoxious at times, is strong and independent. However, Jeff finds her all round attitude highly distasteful. Their constant clashing forms the centerpiece of the show.
- Natalie - Hair Stylist. Attractive and likeable, she is Jeff's favorite employee for her agreeable nature and aesthetic qualities.
- Alissa - Hair Stylist. Some what "ditzy" but attractive to look at and inoffensive in nature. She undergoes a breast augmentation procedure during one of the shows.
- Lauren - Hair Stylist. Also undergoes a breast augmentation during the series.
- Kim - Hair Stylist.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Open for Business"||February 19, 2012|
|2||"Self Defense"||February 23, 2012|
|3||"Bachelor Party"||March 1, 2012|
|4||"Bikini Contest"||March 8, 2012|
|5||"Ariana"||March 15, 2012|
|6||"Date Breaker"||March 22, 2012|
|7||"Atlantic City"||March 29, 2012|
|8||"Sugar Daddy"||April 5, 2012|
|9||"Boob Job"||April 12, 2012|
|10||"Hostile Takeover"||April 19, 2012|
|11||"Wax On Wax Off"||April 26, 2012|
|12||"Investor Invasion"||May 3, 2012|
|13||"Party Crasher"||May 10, 2012|
|14||"Best of: Jeff"||September 28, 2012|
- Barile, D (2012-03-17). "'Bikini Barbers: A Unique Business Model". WORDontheShore. Retrieved 2012-09-12.
- "A show that actually exists: Bikini Barbershop: Jersey, which is more horrifying than it sounds". Retrieved 12 November 2012.
- Jersey Shore Bikini Barbershop that inspired TV show is Sandy's Latest Victim