Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bilal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bilal may refer to:
- Bilal Colony, a neighbourhood of Korangi Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Bilal Town, a suburb of Abbottabad, Pakistan where the death of Osama bin Laden occurred
- Bilal: A New Breed of Hero, a 2015 animated film directed by Khurram H. Alavi starring Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
- 23166 Bilal, main belt asteroid
- Bilal Muslim Mission, international Shi'a twelver organization, established in East Africa
- Bilal Xhaferri Publishing House, Albanian publishing house, first publishing institution of the democratic era after fall of the communist regime
- Bilel or Billel, a given name
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bilal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.