Bilal may refer to:
- Bilal Colony, a neighbourhood of Korangi Town in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
- Bilal Town, a suburb of Abbottabad, Pakistan where the death of Osama bin Laden occurred
- Bilal (film), an animated film directed by Khurram H. Alavi starring Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
- 23166 Bilal, main belt asteroid
- Bilal Muslim Mission, international Shi'a twelver organization, established in East Africa
- Bilal Xhaferri Publishing House, Albanian publishing house, first publishing institution of the democratic era after fall of the communist regime
- Bilel or Billel, a given name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bilal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.