|Elevation||66 m (217 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Bilariaganj is located at  It has an average elevation of 66 metres (216 feet)..
As of 2001[update] India census, Bilariaganj had a population of 11,891. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Bilariaganj has an average literacy rate of 67%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 73% and female literacy of 61%. 16% of the population is under 6 years of age.
National Highway 233B (India) is go Siddharath Nagar, Rajesultanpur, Azamgarh, Bilaspur
Bilariaganj is famous in India and abroad for its Islamic institution named Jamiatul Falah. This institution consists of two separate sections each for boys and girls. There are more than 5000 students. The market of Bilariaganj has turnover of more than 50,00,000 during festivities like Eid-ul-fitar and Eid-ul-zuha as compared to any other towns. Bilariaganj is also a business hub of Galla Mandi in Rahul Nagar near Radha Krishna Mandir and Purana Chowk.
- Anand Memorial Senior Secondary School
- Vinay Memorial Higher Secondary School
- Aliyah Public Higher Secondary School
- Quality public Higher Secondary School
- St. Xavier Public School
- Central Public School, Chhihin Sharif
- Adarsh Inter College
- Ramanuj Inter College
- Shri Gandhi Inter College
- Shri Subhash Inter College
- Dr. Ambedakar Ball Shiksha Niketan Akabarpur
- Jamiatul-Falah, Qasim Ganj
- Bhoolan Smark Inter College
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bilariaganj
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
|This Azamgarh district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|