From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bilateral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bilateral may refer to any concept including two sides, in particular:
- Bilateralism, the political and cultural relations between two states
- Bilateral, occurring on both sides of an organism (Anatomical terms of location § Medial and lateral)
- Bilateral symmetry, symmetry between two sides of an organism
- Bilateral filter, an image processing algorithm
- Bilateral amplifier, a type of amplifier
- Bilateral (album), an album by the band Leprous
- Bilateral school, see Partially selective school (England)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bilateral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.