Bilenky Cycle Works
Bilenky Cycle Works is an American handmade bicycle manufacturer located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Founded by Stephen Bilenky, a member of the musical group The Notekillers, in 1983, BCW fabricates both frames and complete bicycles, ranging from TIG welded track bikes to intricately lugged tandems. BCW has been featured in many bicycle publications, art shows, and is a frequent winner of national awards. Most Bilenky frames are steel although titanium is being used with more frequency. Bilenky has installed tens of thousands of S&S couplers, both in their own bikes and other brands.
- Ultralite Classic Road - Road bike
- Tourlite Sport - a sport touring/randonneuring bike.
- Midlands Touring - a long wheelbase touring bike with low bracket.
- Hedgehog - mountain bike
- MetroLuxe - city bike/commuter bike
- Tandems - Tandem bike
- Chuckwagon - cargo bike
- Viewpoint - a proprietary semi-recumbent tandem with independent stoker pedaling.
- Nor'easter - a cyclo-cross bicycle
- Track - a track bike
All models come in the following versions:
- Deluxe Series - tig welded construction, custom materials, braze-ons, and color results in a bike built just for the rider.
- Signature - offers hand finished, fillet brazing, or silver brazed hand-detailed lugs.
- Artisan - one-of-a-kind metal work that distinguishes each frame as a unique creation with specifications as determined by the riders' measurements, style, and intended use.
Bilenky Cycle Works is located at 5319 N. 2nd St. Philadelphia, PA 19120.
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a bicycle manufacturing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|