Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bilingual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bilingual may refer to:
- Bilingualism, the use of more than one natural language (for instance, English and German)
- Bilingual (album), a Pet Shop Boys album
- "Bilingual", a song by Ivy Queen and Remy Ma from the album There's Something About Remy: Based on a True Story
- Bilingual Review, a scholarly and literary journal of Hispanic-American bilingualism and literature
- Bilingual Review Press, a publishing house affiliated with the Hispanic Research Center at Arizona State University
- Bilingual inscription, in epigraphy an inscription that is extant in two languages
- Bilingualism (disambiguation)
- Bilingualism: Language and Cognition, an academic journal
- Official bilingualism in Canada, the policy of Canada's federal government giving English and French privileged legal status
- Bilingualism in Ottawa, the policy of the City of Ottawa, giving privileged status to English and French
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bilingual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.