Bill Berry (footballer, born 1904)
Berry while with Brentford in 1926.
|Full name||William George Berry|
|Date of birth||18 August 1904|
|Place of birth||Hackney, England|
|Date of death||September 1972 (aged 68)|
|Place of death||Newham, England|
|Royal Naval Depot|
|1933||Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic||12||(2)|
|1956–1958||Étoile Sportive du Sahel|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
William George "Bill" Berry, known in France as George Berry or Georges Berry (born Hackney, 18 August 1904, died 1972) was an English association football player. He played professionally for clubs including Gillingham, Charlton Athletic, Crystal Palace, Brentford and Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic between 1923 and 1934.
- Joyce, Michael (2012). Football League Players' Records 1888 to 1939. Nottingham: Tony Brown. p. 25. ISBN 190589161X.
- CrystalPalaceFC_user. "Appearances". cpfc.co.uk. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- Triggs, Roger (2001). The Men Who Made Gillingham Football Club. Tempus Publishing Ltd. p. 12. ISBN 0-7524-2243-X.
- "Bristol Rovers - News - Latest News - Latest News - EURO 2008 CONNECTIONS: FRANCE". bristolrovers.co.uk. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- RSSSF Archived 4 August 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Coupes - Joueurs - FFF". Fédération Française de Football. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- Administrator. "Entraîneurs". hamhama.com. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- "Bienvenue sur le site officiel de l'Etoile Sportive du Sahel". etoile-du-sahel.com. Archived from the original on 29 October 2007. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- "Archive". Archived from the original on April 4, 2016. Retrieved 2016-03-26.
- Alencar. "Futebol: Técnicos Campeões do Campeonato Luxemburguês". tudosobrefutebol-alencar.blogspot.com. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1900s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|