Bill Bishop (author)
Bill Bishop is an American author, journalist and social commentator. He co-wrote a book with retired college professor Robert Cushing entitled The Big Sort: Why the Clustering of Like-Minded America is Tearing Us Apart. His ideas have influenced the speeches of former U.S. President Bill Clinton. He is the co-founder and contributing editor of the Daily Yonder, a blog about rural issues in the United States. Bishop has worked for several newspapers: the Austin American-Statesman, Lexington Herald-Leader, and The Mountain Eagle. He has a degree from Duke University. His wife, Julie Ardery, is also a co-founder and contributing editor of the Daily Yonder. The couple previously owned a newspaper: the Bastrop County Times. They currently live in La Grange, Texas.
- The Big Sort thebigsort.com. Retrieved March 2011
- The Big Sort: Excerpt economist.com. Retrieved March 2011
- "Staff" Archived June 3, 2013, at the Wayback Machine dailyyonder.com. Retrieved June 2013
- "Authors" thebigsort.com. Retrieved June 2013
- "Historical Winners List". UCLA Anderson School of Management. Retrieved January 31, 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bill Bishop (author).|