Bill Brewster (DJ)
Bill Brewster is a British writer and disc jockey. Brewster co-wrote the book Last Night a DJ Saved My Life with Frank Broughton. The duo also launched and run Djhistory.com. In 2002, his mix album, Praxis, was released on Hooj Choons.
Sometime musician and songwriter, Brewster appeared with Group Therapy (Kamera Records: "Arty Fact"), Expanding Wallets and The Andertons.
-  Archived March 15, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- "Group Therapy (7) - Arty Fact (Vinyl)". Discogs.com. Retrieved 2015-06-03.
- Coultate, Aaron (2013-03-22). "The dance music boffin has compiled the first in a new series from Late Night Tales, with Jamiroquai, I:Cube and Padded Cell all featuring". Resident Advisor. Retrieved 2020-04-18.
- Beta, Andy (2014-08-01). "Late Night Tales Presents After Dark: Nightshift". Pitchfork. Retrieved 2020-04-20.
- Bergstrom, John (2020-04-21). "Various Artists: Late Night Tales Presents After Dark - Nocturne". PopMatters. Retrieved 2020-04-21.