Bill Brown (footballer, born 1943)
|Full name||William Frederick Thomas Brown|
|Date of birth||7 February 1943|
|Place of birth||Croydon, England|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
William Frederick Thomas Brown (born 7 February 1943) is an English former professional football striker. His clubs included Portsmouth, Brentford and Gillingham, for whom he made over 100 Football League appearances. Between his two spells in the Football League, Brown had a long career in non-league football.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Bedford Town||1965–66||Southern League Premier Division||35||13||6||1||—||11[a]||3||42||17|
|Bedford Town||1969–70||Southern League First Division||8||1||—||—||5[b]||0||13||1|
|Bedford Town total||43||14||6||1||—||16||3||55||18|
- 6 appearances and 3 goals in Eastern Professional Floodlit Competition, 4 appearances in Southern League Cup, 1 appearance in Huntingdonshire Premier Cup.
- 3 appearances in Eastern Professional Floodlit Competition, 2 appearances in Southern League Cup.
- "Barry Hugman's Footballers – Billy Brown". hugmansfootballers.com. Retrieved 2015-10-15.
- Triggs, Roger (2001). The Men Who Made Gillingham Football Club. Tempus Publishing Ltd. p. 68. ISBN 0-7524-2243-X.
- "1965/6 Results and teams – bedfordoldeagles". sites.google.com. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "PompeyRama – William Brown".
- White, Eric, ed. (1989). 100 Years Of Brentford. Brentford FC. p. 390. ISBN 0951526200.
- "Teams 69.70.xlsx". docs.google.com. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1940s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|