|Member of the Kansas House of Representatives
from the 5th district
|Preceded by||Kevin Jones|
Prior to his election, Feuerborn served on the USD 365 School Board for four years, including serving as president in 1993. He has owned his own business and been involved in the business sector for over 35 years.
He has been married to his wife Lynda for 32 years. They have three children and five grandchildren.
- Appropriations (Ranking Member)
- Vision 2020
- Education Budget
- Joint Committee on Special Claims Against the State
- Joint Committee on State Building Construction.
The top 5 donors to Feuerborn's 2008 campaign were all professional associations:
- 1. Kansas National Education Assoc $1,000
- 2. Kansas Contractors Assoc $1,000
- 3. Kansas Bankers Assoc $800
- 4. Kansas Medical Society $750
- 5. Kansas Livestock Assoc $750