Bill Hudson (singer)
October 17, 1949
Portland, Oregon, U.S.
|Children||5, including Oliver and Kate Hudson|
Hudson was born in Portland, Oregon, the eldest of three sons (Brett and Mark are his two younger brothers) born to Eleanor (née Salerno) and William Louis Hudson. His mother was Italian American (his maternal grandfather came from Carlentini, Province of Syracuse, Sicily, Italy). His father left his family when he was six. He was raised Roman Catholic.
Hudson released his memoir, Two Versions: The Other Side of Fame and Family, in December 2011.
Hudson married actress Goldie Hawn in 1976. Hudson filed for divorce in 1980 and it was finalized two years later. They have two children, Oliver (b 1976) and Kate (b 1979), who were raised by Hawn and Kurt Russell.
- "Bill Hudson Biography (1949- )". FilmReference.com. Retrieved June 28, 2015.
- Fisher, Emily (May 14, 1975). "The Hudson Brothers Ensnarled Into The Hollywood Situation'". The St. Petersburg Times. pp. 2–D. Retrieved 2011-05-09.
- "Hudson". McCall's. McCall Pub. Co. 108: 32. 1981.
- Buck, Jerry (November 13, 1986). "Cindy Stars In A Disney Movie". The Free Lance-Star. p. 30. Retrieved 2011-05-09.
- Hudson, Bill "2 Versions: The Other Side of Fame and Family"
- Radar Staff (September 23, 2011). "Kate Hudson's Dad Exposes Dark Secrets In Tell All: Goldie Hawn Wanted Open Marriage". Radar Online.
- Associated Press (4 September 1980). Goldie's Husband Wants Divorce. The Virgin Islands Daily News.
|This article about a United States singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|