The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bill Moularadellis (born 1964) is an Australian winemaker and is the son of Greek emigrates Sarantos and Constantina Moularadellis.
Bill Moularadellis is the founder and Managing Director of Kingston Estate, which is a South Australian Riverland based winery and in 2011 was elected on to the board of Wine Australia Corporation in the capacity of Non-Executive Member.
Bill has held a number of positions in various wine industry bodies. These include President of the Riverland Winemakers Association and member of Horticulture Industry Development Board (1998–1999).
He is a past executive committee member of the South Australian Wine and Brand Industry Association (1995–2002), has previously been Chairman (2001–2002) and is the Vice Chair of the Riverland Wine Industry Development Council.
- Riverland Winemaker of the Year, 2003 
- South Australian Small Business of the Year Award (under 30 employee category), 1994
- South Australian Businessman of the Year, 1997
- National Business Bulletin Business Star Export Award, 1998
- National Australia Bank Ethnic Business Award, 1998
Bill Moularadellis graduated in oenology from Roseworthy Agricultural College in 1985 and joined the family grape growing business.
In 2009 Kingston Estate was the 10th largest Australian exporter of branded wine by value.
He is a keen advocate of the grape variety Petit Verdot and holds one of the largest Petit Verdot vineyards in the world.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 March 2012. Retrieved 31 August 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) Bill Moularadellis Appointed to Wine Australia board
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 31 August 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- 2010 The Australian & NZ Wine Industry Directory, 2010 Wine Titles ISSN 1033-7954