Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2009
Billboard magazine each year releases a Top Hot 100 songs of the year, counted from the first week of November to the final week in October. The 2009 list was dominated by The Black Eyed Peas, Taylor Swift and Lady Gaga, who shared the top four spots. In late December, DJ Earworm released a mashup video to YouTube entitled "Blame It On The Pop", featuring the top twenty-five songs from the list, as he had also done the previous two years for his "United State of Pop" series. The video quickly went viral, and received four million views in little over a week.
- 2009 in music
- List of Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles of 2009
- Billboard Year End Chart
- Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2010
- Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2008
- "Year End Charts – Year-end songs – The Billboard Hot 100". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc. Archived from the original on April 14, 2013. Retrieved 2009-12-11.
- Smith, Mark W. (6 January 2010). "Viral Video: 2009's Top 25 songs remixed". The Telegraph (Macon). Retrieved 10 January 2010.[dead link]