Billboard Year-End Hot 100 singles of 2013
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Billboard Hot 100 is a chart that ranks the best-performing singles of the United States. Its data, published by Billboard magazine and compiled by Nielsen SoundScan, is based collectively on each single's weekly physical and digital sales, as well as airplay and streaming. Throughout a year, Billboard will publish an annual list of the 100 most successful songs throughout that year on the Hot 100 chart based on the information. For 2013, the list was published on December 13, calculated with data from December 1, 2012 to November 30, 2013.
"Thrift Shop" by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis featuring Wanz topped the Year-End Hot 100 chart, with a total of 7,208,000 copies sold in the US. Macklemore and Ryan Lewis's single "Can't Hold Us" featuring Ray Dalton also appeared in the list at number five, making the duo the fourth act to have two singles in the top five of the Year-End Hot 100 list. The second best-selling single of 2013 was "Blurred Lines" by Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell, having sold 6,380,000 copies in the country. Meanwhile, "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons and "Harlem Shake" by Baauer was listed on the list at number three and four, respectively.
- 2013 in American music
- List of Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles of 2013
- List of Billboard Hot 100 top-ten singles in 2013
- Petroluongo, Silvio (December 13, 2013). "How We Charted the Year 2013". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved December 13, 2013.
- Trust, Gary; Caulfield, Keith (December 13, 2013). "Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Bruno Mars Highlight Year-End Hot 100 Chart". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved December 25, 2013.
- Grein, Paul (December 18, 2013). "Chart Watch: Justin Timberlake Paces The Year In Music 2013". Yahoo! Music. Retrieved December 25, 2013.
- "Hot 100 Songs Music Chart". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2013. Retrieved December 13, 2013.