|League||North American 3 Hockey League|
|Home arena||Centennial Ice Arena|
Blue, red, white, and vegas gold
|Head coach||Michael Richardson|
|Media||Billings Gazette (Greg Rachac)|
|1993 to Present||Billings Bulls|
|Regular season titles||5 1993-94, 1996-97, 1997-98, 2002-03, 2003-04|
|Gold Cup appearances||5 1995-96, 1996-97, 1997-98, 1998-99, 2002-03|
|Borne Cups||5 (AFHL/AWHL/NAHL) 1993-94, 1995-96, 1996-97, 1997-98, 1998-99|
|Cascade Cups||0 (NORPAC)|
The Billings Bulls are a Tier III Junior A ice hockey team currently playing in the North American 3 Hockey League. The Bulls are based in Billings, Montana and play home games at the 550-seat Centennial Ice Arena. Due to the arena's small size, the Bulls frequently sell out games and broadcast their games on internet radio. They previously played their home games in the Metrapark which had a max capacity of 9,000 for hockey games. However, a negotiating dispute with arena officials and local county commissioners resulted in the team losing its lease.
The Bulls joined the American Frontier Hockey League in 1993, the league changed names in 1998 to the America West Hockey League. The Bulls joined the Tier II Jr. A North American Hockey League in 2003 when the AWHL merged with the NAHL. The team played in the NAHL from 2003-2006 until they and rivals Bozeman Icedogs left to join the Northern Pacific Hockey League. When they joined the NORPAC, the league was Tier III Jr. B but has since been sanctioned as a Tier III Jr A league by USA Hockey.
In the March of 2014, the North American 3 Hockey league accepted the AWHL league as new division of the NA3HL. 
While in Junior A the Bulls have compiled a 459-216-54 record (as of October 8, 2007). They amassed a 16-28 record while in Junior B.
- 1993-1998 American Frontier Hockey League
- 1998-2003 America West Hockey League
- 2003-2006 North American Hockey League
- 2006-2011 Northern Pacific Hockey League
- 2011-2014 American West Hockey League
- 2014-current North American 3 Hockey League
|North American 3 Hockey League|
|2014-15||47||25||16||6||56||161||140||610||4th of 7 Frontier Div
16 of 31 NA3HL
|Lost Div Semi-final, 0-2 (Americans)|
- Chris Holt, G (University of Nebraska-Omaha, currently with Orli Znojmo), formerly of the New York Rangers and St. Louis Blues.
- Brian Lee, D retired, formerly of the Tampa Bay Lightning and Ottawa Senators.
Other notable alumni with professional experience
- Jake Doty, F (currently with Chicago Wolves of the AHL)
- Jon Booras, F (Lake Superior State University, currently with Tulsa Oilers of the ECHL)
- Brad Gorham, D (University of Alaska Anchorage, currently with Alaska Aces of the ECHL)
- Mathias Lange, G (currently with Iserlohn Roosters of the Deutsche Eishockey Liga)
- Zach Tarkir, D (Northern Michigan University, last played for IF Troja/Ljungby of the HockeyAllsvenskan)
- Jeff Hazelwood, F (last played for Las Vegas Wranglers)
- Kevin Ulanski, C (University of Denver, last played for Colorado Eagles)
- Tom Reimann, D (University of Maine, last played for Colorado Eagles)
- Dan Knapp, D (University of Nebraska-Omaha, last played for Ontario Reign)
- Jordan Hines, F (University of Findlay, last played for Fort Worth Fire)
- Trevor Hammer, D (University of North Dakota, last played for Florida Seals)