Billings Symphony Orchestra
The Symphony was founded in 1950, while the chorale was founded in 1955. The Billings Symphony serves South Central Montana, Eastern Montana and Northern Wyoming as the only symphonic and chorale music in the region. The Billings Symphony Orchestra regularly performs at the Alberta Bair Theater.
- 1950 to 1955 - Robert Staffanson
- 1955 to 1984 - George Perkins
- 1984 to 2004 - Uri Barnea (First full-time music director & Conductor.)
- 2005 to Present - Anne Harrigan
- The Language of Music[permanent dead link]
- Clawson, Roger; Shandera, Katherine A. (1993). "Saloons, Opera Houses and a Normal School". Billings: The City and the People. Farcountry Press: 85. ISBN 978-1560370376.
- Webb, Jaci (September 16, 2011). "10 Questions with BSO conductor Anne Harrigan". Billings Gazette. Retrieved March 15, 2018.
|This article about a United States classical music orchestra is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|