This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Billroth Hospitals is a hospital chain based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. It was founded by Dr. V. Jeganathan on 30 November 1990. Billroth Hospital has its branches in Shenoy Nagar, R A Puram and Tiruvallur.
Dr. V Jeganathan born on 19 December 1953, apart from being the founder and director of Billroth Hospitals he was a well known Surgical Gastroenterologists, Laser and Laparoscopic Surgeon. He died on 17 May 2007 due to a heart attack.
- Institute of Chest Medicine
- Institute of Cardiology
- Institute of Cardio Thoracic Surgery
- Institute of Ophthalmology
- Institute of Plastic Surgery
- Institute of Endocrinology
- Institute of Dental Sciences
- Institute of Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Institute of Dermatology
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Institute of Podiatric
- Institute of Radiology
- Institute of Paediatric
- Institute of Oncology
- Institute of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Institute of Neuro Surgery
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine
- Institute of Neurology
- Institute of IVF
- Institute of Gastroenterology
- Institute of ENT
- Institute of Urology & Nephrology
- Home Care
- Ambulance Services
- Pharmacy Services
- Lab Collection Services
- Physiotherapy Services
- Nursing Services
- Ambulance & Emergency Services
- Critical Care Unit
- Diagnostic Services such as Dual Source CT and several Others.
- Pharmacy Services
- Fast Track Cardiac Surgery. In this 4-day fast track surgery, Day 1 is operation, Day 2 is ICU mobilisation, Day 3 is Ward care and on Day 4 is discharge of the patient.
- Bloodless Heart Surgery was successfully performed by team of doctors under the Chief Cardiac surgeon Dr S Thiagarajamurthy on a patient who underwent an aortic valve replacement procedure and coronary artery bypass surgery who refused blood transfusion.
- "Where care comes First". Daily News (Sri Lanka). 11 April 2008.
- "Dr. Jeganathan dead". The Hindu. 18 May 2007.
- "Dual Source CT Scanner installed at Billroth". The Hindu. 8 August 2010.
- "Endoscopy at Billroth Hospitals". Billroth Hospitals.
- "Billroth Hospitals goes on fast track in performing heart surgery". The Hindu. 19 March 2009.
- "Bloodless' heart surgery performed". Indian Express. 8 January 2009.