|Born||Jerry Jack Wardrop
April 9, 1979
Flint, Michigan, United States
|Residence||Leavenworth, Kansas, United States|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||165 lb (75 kg)|
|No. of adult films||14|
Jerry Jack Wardrop (born April 9, 1979), known by his stage name Billy Brandt, is an American pornographic actor, model and director. Born in Flint, Michigan, he first signed with Falcon Studios in 1999 and since then made films for such companies as Pacific Sun Entertainment and CockyBoys. He has appeared in magazines including Playgirl, Freshmen and Unzipped and is also the cover model for two of the three books of erotic photography which he has appeared in. Brandt retired from the adult film industry in 2008, after shooting his last scene for CockyBoys.
Brandt was born Jerry Jack Wardrop on April 9, 1979, in Flint, Michigan. He was first discovered in South Bend, Indiana, at the nightclub Starz, where he worked as an exotic dancer. He was introduced to other gay pornstar Tommy Tanner who took and sent photos of Brandt to Falcon Studios. After the founder of the studios Chuck Holmes saw the pictures, he decided to arrange him to fly to California. Brandt signed an exclusive contract with Falcon on February 12, 1999. On March 13, he was flown out to Australia where he made his first film, Absolute Arid (2000), appearing in a solo scene. The Absolute Aqua and Absolute Arid series won "Best Gay DVD" at the 2003 GayVN Awards. In his second film, No Way Out (2000), he appeared alongside Michel Mattel and also in an extra scene with Jeremy Jordan, of which the latter is one of his only three scenes where he bottoms.
In October 2001, he appeared on the cover of Playgirl magazine. In June 2002, Brandt was voted "Freshman of the Year" by Freshmen magazine. He kept on making more films and in 2003 he released the film, Totally Billy. The two-hour-long home video follows Brandt's everyday life, professional video shoots, an out-of-town dance gig, and even a spontaneous sex moment between him and his then-girlfriend. In 2004, he went on a two-year hiatus before he returned in 2006 with the release of the Falcon Studios film, From Top to Bottom. In the film, Brandt performs as a bottom, along with three other actors who usually perform in the top role — Kevin Brown, Tyler Marks, and Derrick Vinyard. While the promotional material for the DVD states that all four performers are bottoming for the first time, Brandt had previously bottomed in a DVD-extra scene with Jeremy Jordan on No Way Out (2000). In From Top to Bottom, he is topped by Erik Rhodes. In 2008, Brandt filmed a scene for CockyBoys where he bottomed for Brad Star. It was his last scene before he retired from the gay porn industry.
Brandt is considered "gay for pay". He appeared in an episode of SexTV in 2003 which included a segment on that topic. He had previously appeared on television on the final episode of Ricki Lake; other porn stars on the show were Michael Lucas and Chad Hunt.
- Absolute Arid (2000)
- No Way Out (2000)
- Aim to Please (2001)
- Angel Blue (2001)
- Getting It at the Rave (2001)
- Alone With 4 (2002)
- Lost on Sex Island (2002)
- Down to Earth (2003)
- Totally Billy (2003)
- Daddy Says Billy's Back (2004)
- Forty Plus Stud 3 (2004)
- Backdoor Boys 2 (2006)
- From Top to Bottom (2006)
- Gmunder, Bruno (August 2003). Young Men of Falcon. Publisher Distribution Company. p. 80. ISBN 3-86187-371-0.
- Gmunder, Bruno; Falcon Studios (October 1999). Legends: Men Of Falcon. San Francisco, California: Publisher Distribution Company. p. 133. ISBN 3-86187-145-9.
- Rutherford, John; Lawrence, Douglas, editor (2000). The Falcon Movies of John Rutherford. San Francisco, California: Knight Publishing Corp., Falcon Studios. p. 98.
- Scuglia, Benjamin (November 2001). "A Brandt New Man". Unzipped. LPI Media. Archived from the original on January 13, 2008.
- Ric De Palma, photographer; author not credited (June 2002). "Freshman of the Year Billy Brandt". freshman.com. SPLLC. Retrieved 2006-12-30.
- Freshmen magazine cover: "freshmen of the year Bad boy Billy Brandt takes top honors". www.freshmen.com. SPLLC. June 2002. Retrieved 2006-12-30.
- "Totally Billy", Gay Erotic Video Index, 2003.
- "From Bottom to Top at CockyBoys.com", QueerClick, January 20, 2008.
- "Weave Wars (So Long, We'll Be Weaving You)". tv.com. CNET Networks, Inc. 2004. Retrieved 2006-12-30.