Billy Elliot (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Billy Elliott)
|Look up Billy Elliot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Billy Elliot is a 2000 film produced by the BBC.
Billy Elliot or Elliott may also refer to:
- Billy Elliot the Musical, 2005 musical based on the film
- Billy Elliot (jockey) (died 1941), Australian jockey, notably riding the horse Phar Lap
- Billy Elliot (UDA), senior member of the Ulster Defence Association; East Belfast brigadier
- Billy Elliot (RHC) (1964–1995), Northern Ireland loyalist, leading member of the Red Hand Commando
- Billy Elliott (footballer) (1925–2008), English footballer and football manager
- Bill Elliott (musician) 2015 Tony Award winning orchestrator, bandleader, film composer
- Bill Elliott (born 1955), 1988 NASCAR champion
- Bill Elliot (rock musician), member of Splinter (band) and the Elastic Oz Band aka Plastic Oz Band
- Wild Bill Elliott (1904–1965), cowboy actor
- William Elliot (rugby union) (1867–1958), New Zealand rugby union footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Billy Elliot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.