|Full name||William Thomas Fraser|
|Date of birth||12 August 1945|
|Place of birth||Edinburgh, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Playing position||Outside left|
|1965–1966||Heart of Midlothian||1||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
William Thomas "Billy" Fraser (born 12 August 1945) is a Scottish former professional footballer who played as an outside left for Huddersfield Town in the English Football League and for Heart of Midlothian in the Scottish Football League. He then moved to the United States, where he played in the North American Soccer League for the Boston Beacons, the Washington Darts and the Miami Gatos. Fraser was selected to the 1970 NASL All-star First team, and as an All-star Honorable mention in 1971 and 1972.
- "Billy Fraser". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- "Billy Fraser". London Hearts. London Hearts Supporters Club. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- "North American Soccer League Players William Fraser". NASL Jerseys. Dave Morrison. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
- Whitney, David (14 February 1995). "NASL All-Star teams, all-time". American Soccer History Archives. Dave Litterer. Retrieved 23 February 2010.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|