Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (February 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article is written like an advertisement. (December 2013)
The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (BGEA) is an organization. The main focus of the BGEA is to spread the Christian Gospel to as many people as possible. BGEA does this in a variety of ways, including Graham's "crusade"-style ministry, with large gatherings in major metropolitan areas; evangelism training; youth outreach; disaster response; television broadcasts; radio programs; Decision magazine; the Billy Graham Training Center at the Cove in Asheville, North Carolina and the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, North Carolina.
BGEA's television specials  are broadcast across the United States in primetime an average of four times a year. BGEA also produces a radio program called Hour of Decision, which began in 1950 and is broadcast around the world. BGEA publishes Decision magazine eleven times a year.
In 2006 the BGEA launched a youth evangelism training program called "Dare to Be a Daniel."
BGEA began an international evangelism project in 2002 called My Hope, in which local believers invite friends, neighbors and relatives to their homes to watch a national telecast featuring Billy or Franklin Graham, translated into their language. BGEA claims that the project has seen more than 9.8 million people "make decisions for Christ" since its inception.
Graham and his ministry have also been instrumental in the setting up of Christianity Today Magazine, Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization, and the Internet Evangelism Coalition.
BGEA's Charlotte headquarters is the site of the Billy Graham Library, which was formally dedicated on May 31, 2007, with former U. S. Presidents Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush, and Bill Clinton in attendance.
- Randall Herbert Balmer, Encyclopedia of Evangelicalism: Revised and expanded edition, Baylor University Press, USA, 2004, p. 80
- BGEA: Our Ministries: TV Specials
- BGEA: Our Ministries: Radio Ministries Archived March 2, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- BGEA: Our Ministries: International Ministries: World TV Project Archived February 2, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- "The outpouring of grief for evangelist Billy Graham is disturbing". The Independent. February 22, 2018. Retrieved February 27, 2018.