August 15, 1865|
|Died: November 15, 1929
East Orange, New Jersey
|August 5, 1884, for the Richmond Virginians|
|Last MLB appearance|
|May 28, 1898, for the Philadelphia Phillies|
|Runs batted in||977|
William Mitchell Nash (June 24, 1865 – November 15, 1929) was a Major League Baseball third baseman. He played fifteen seasons in the majors, from 1884 until 1898. He also served as player-manager of the Philadelphia Phillies in 1896.
- List of Major League Baseball career stolen bases leaders
- List of Major League Baseball career runs scored leaders
- List of Major League Baseball player-managers
- Career statistics and player information from Baseball-Reference, or Baseball-Reference (Minors)
- The Editors of Total Baseball (2000). Baseball:The Biographical Encyclopedia. Sports Illustrated. p. 825. ISBN 1-892129-34-5.
|This biographical article relating to an American baseball third baseman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|