|• Body||Nagar Palika Parishad|
|• Chairman||Anuj Varshney|
|Elevation||180 m (590 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||UP- 24|
Bilsi is located at  It has an average elevation of 180 metres (590 feet)..
As of 2010 India census, Bilsi had a population of 26,320. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Bilsi has an average literacy rate of 45%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 52% and female literacy of 37%. 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
There are several available banks in the city:
- State Bank of India (with ATM)
- Bank of Baroda ( with ATM)
- Punjab National Bank (with ATM)
- Sarva U.P Gramin Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce (With ATM )
Bilsi is strategically located and is well connected by road. It is situated on State Highway no 51 Badaun - Bijnor. It is well connected by roads to some of the famous cities like Agra, Mathura, Bareilly, Moradabad, Ghaziabad & Delhi.
- Narendra-Gayatri Hospital
- Ranjana Hospital
- Government Hospital
- Gandhi Lineage Hospital
- Raj Nursing Home
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bilsi
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.