|Elevation||180 m (590 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bilsi is a city and a municipal board in Badaun district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is located to the southwest of Bareilly and has its own tehsil.Bilsi has Riku Oil Filling Station (Petrol pump with highest sale in the district)
Bilsi is located at  It has an average elevation of 180 metres (590 feet)..
As of 2010 India census, Bilsi had a population of 26,320. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Bilsi has an average literacy rate of 45%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 52% and female literacy of 37%. 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
There are several available banks in the city:
- State Bank of India (with ATM)
- Bank of Baroda (ATM)
- Punjab National Bank (ATM)
- Sarva U.P Gramin Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Bilsi is strategically located and is well connected by road. It is situated on State Highway no 51 Badaun - Bijnor.
Islamia school convert in inter college Schools and academic education==
- Green Field Junior High School
- Madarsa Faizan-E-Millat
- BDV Inter College
- Nanhu Mal Jain Inter College
- Budhsen Varshney Higher secondary school
- Mahesh Bal Vidhya Mandir Inter College
- Arya Kanya Inter College
- Sadhu Panna Lal Inter College
- Gaushala Saraswati Shishu/Vidya Mandir
- Jwala Prasad Jain
- Shishu Shiksha Sadan School
- N.A Inter College
- Maharana Pratap Government College
BILSI HOSPITAL ND CLINIK 1 GOSWAMI CLINIK BILSI
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bilsi
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.