Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bimah or Bimmah may refer to:
- Bema or, in Jewish contexts, bimah: an elevated platform, a dais; also "stage" in Modern Hebrew
- Bimah Prefecture in Togo, West Africa
- Bimah, Oman, a village in Al Hamra Province, Ad Dakhiliyah Governorate, Oman
- Bimmah, Oman, a village in eastern Muscat Governorate near Bimmah Sinkhole, Oman
- Habima Theatre, lit. "The Stage [bima(h)] Theatre"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bimah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.