Bin County, Heilongjiang
Location of Bin in Harbin
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||3,844.7 km2 (1,484.4 sq mi)|
|Elevation||163 m (535 ft)|
|• Density||140/km2 (370/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Bin County, or Binxian (simplified Chinese: 宾县; traditional Chinese: 賓縣; pinyin: Bīn Xiàn), is under the administration of Harbin, the capital of Heilongjiang province, People's Republic of China. Its seat is about 60 kilometres (37 mi) east of central Harbin. It borders Bayan County and Mulan County to the north, Fangzheng County to the east, Yanshou County to the southeast, Shangzhi to the south, Acheng District to the southwest, Daowai District to the west, and Hulan District to the northwest.
- Yonghe Township (永和乡)
- Niaohe Township (鸟河乡)
- Minhe Township (民和乡)
- Jingjian Township (经建乡)
- Sanbao Township (三宝乡)
The population of the district was 596,640 in 1999.
- G1011 Harbin–Tongjiang Expressway, which provides access to downtown Harbin
Notes and references
- Google (2014-07-02). "Binxian" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Harbin Statistical Yearbook 2011 (《哈尔滨统计年鉴2011》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 2010 Census Harbin primary statistics report (《哈尔滨市2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报》). Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：宾县 (in Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2013-01-28.[permanent dead link]
- National Population Statistics Materials by County and City - 1999 Period, in China County & City Population 1999, Harvard China Historical GIS
|This Heilongjiang location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|