bin Laden (disambiguation)
|Language(s) of origin||Arabic|
bin Laden (Arabic: بن لادن) is an Arabic language surname synonymous with Osama bin Laden (1957–2011); it may also pertain to the Saudi Binladin Group, a holding company for the assets of the bin Laden family, and other notable members of Osama's family.
- Abdallah Osama bin Laden (born 1976), Saudi businessman and son of Osama bin Laden
- Ashin Wirathu, Burmese Buddhist monk labeled "Burmese Bin Laden" for religious intolerance towards Muslims.
- Bakr bin Laden, Saudi businessman and half-brother of Osama bin Laden
- Hamza bin Laden (born 1991), Saudi al-Qaeda figure and son of Osama bin Laden
- Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (1908–1967), Saudi businessman who amassed the bin Laden family fortune, father of Osama bin Laden
- Omar bin Laden (born 1981), Saudi son of Osama bin Laden
- Saad bin Laden (1979–2009), Saudi al-Qaeda figure and son of Osama bin Laden
- Salem bin Laden (1946–1988), Saudi former head of the bin Laden family and brother of Osama bin Laden
- Tarek bin Laden (born 1947), Saudi businessman and half-brother of Osama bin Laden
- Wafah Dufour (née bin Laden, born 1975), American model and niece of Osama bin Laden
- Yeslam bin Ladin (born 1950), Swiss businessman and the half-brother of Al-Qaeda leader
- Osama bin Laden (elephant), an elephant that killed at least 27 people in India from 2004 to 2006
- "Bin Laden" (song), a 2005 hip hop song by Immortal Technique and Mos Def
- "Bin Laden Weed", a hip hop song on Three 6 Mafia's 2005 album Da Unbreakables
- bin Laden, a nickname for the 500 euro note
- Tere Bin Laden, a 2010 Bollywood comedy film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bin Laden.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.