|Launched||24 September 2007|
|Picture format||4:3 (576i, SDTV)|
|Sister channel(s)||Bindass Play
Disney Channel (India)
Disney Junior (India)
Disney XD (India)
|Airtel (India)||Channel 123(As on April 2014)|
|Big TV (India)||Channel 215|
|Dish TV (India)||Channel 107|
|Sun Direct (India)||Channel 316|
|Tata Sky (India)||Channel 121|
|Videocon d2h (India)||Channel 569|
|Dish Home (Nepal)||Channel 207|
|Astro (Malaysia)||Channel 289 (coming later from Astro Daka Pack)|
|HyppTV (Malaysia)||Channel 305|
|My.T (Mauritius)||Channel 39|
In February 2010, Bindass launched a new campaign titled "What I Am" which aimed at speaking for the youth of India, and dispel popular misconceptions about their attitude towards responsibilities.
The channel has launched its latest show, Halla Bol, the first show under the new brand campaign. It will showcase stories inspired by various real life instances and celebrates the victories of women who stood their ground to emerge as heroes. The show is hosted by television actor Karan Tacker.
- Bindass Blast
- Bindass Blitz
- Bolly Buster Countdown 10
- Kota Toppers
- Tu Con Main Con
- Yeh Hai Aashiqui (Season 4)
- Beg, Borrow, Steal
- Kya Mast Hai Life
- 3rd Degree with Ugesh Sarcar
- Life Lafde Aur Bandiyan
- Big Switch
- Bindass Bhopu
- Bindass Naach
- Change Aaeyga Hum Laayenge
- Emotional Atyachar
- Halla Bol
- Hass Ley India
- Love By Chance
- Shakira - The End of Evil
- Sun Yaar Chill Maar
- Yeh Hai Aashiqui - Siyappa Ishq ka
- Zindagi Wins
Bindass India concert
On 13 January 2008, Bindass presented a two-hour live concert starring popular Bollywood star Shahrukh Khan at MMRDA Grounds, Mumbai. The entourage included stars Priyanka Chopra, Dia Mirza, Rakhi Sawant and Dino Morea. The concert was hosted by Sajid Khan, and choreographed by Ganesh Hegde.
Prior to the contest Bindass organized a nationwide contest called "Dance with SRK", where the lucky winners would get to dance with Shah Rukh Khan on stage. Through a lucky dip, three winners, Andrew from Kolkatta, Richa from Lucknow and 9 year old Vidhi from Mumbai, were chosen. The concert was telecast on Bindass on 26 January 2008 on Indian Republic Day.
- "Bindass moves to full launch". Variety Online Asia.
- "What I am: UTV Bindass' new campaign speaks through voice of youth". Campaign India.
- ‘Halla Bol’ launched by Bindass to Inspire Youth to Fight Back
- "The Stars came down at the 'Airtel Bindass India Concert'". Indian Television.
- "Bindass 'Dadagiri' slap video acquires world fame".