Jump to navigation Jump to search
Binde may refer to:
- Juris Binde (born 1955), a Latvian businessman and president of Latvijas Mobilais Telefons
- Binde, Germany, a village in Altmarkkreis Salzwedel district in the state of Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Binde, Norway, a village in Steinkjer municipality in Trøndelag county, Norway
- Binde Department, a department in Zoundwéogo Province, Burkina Faso
- Binde, Burkina Faso, a village in Binde Department in Zoundwéogo Province, Burkina Faso
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.