|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bindki is located at  It is about 25 km from Fatehpur, and 58 km from Kanpur. It has an average elevation of 125 metres (410 feet)..
Bindki and the surrounding region are very rich, fertile lands, lying in between the Ganges and Yamuna rivers.
Bindki is a historical place in India. It is a very old city, and was named after its emperor Raja Venuki. It is among the oldest tehsil in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Bindki is also associated with the first war of Independence in 1857. Fifty-two freedom fighters were hanged to death from the Bawani Imly tree on 28 April 1858 by Britishers. This tree is a now a symbol of that war and is a noted historical site in the area.
Bindki is the birthplace of Jodha Singh Ataiya, and many other freedom fighters, and the renowned Hindi poet Rashtra-kavi Pt. Sohan Lal Dwivedi.
Bindki is also the birthplace of Vaidya Mannu Lal Mishra; people used to call him "Mannu Baba". He was a well-known physician of his time. Patients whether they are poor or rich, came to him from across the whole country, to get the treatment. Patients believe that if Mannu Baba provides them the medicine, they will definitely get cured. Mannu Baba devoted his whole life in the service of mankind; he was a great philanthropist. Still there is a saying famous among the people "Mannu baba ne nahi kaha hai ki aisa karna hai", they still remember him with great love, affection and gratitude.
Mannu Baba's son Vaidya Awadh Bihari Mishra was also a famous Vaidya and devoted his life in serving the poor and the needy. Vaidya Awadh Bihari Ji had donated acres of land for the construction of a sanatorium.
Down the line, Mannu Baba's grandson, Vaidya Brij Behari Mishra, also was a renowned vaidya. He was born on 29 October 1937 in Bindki and died on 22 September 2012 in Lucknow. He followed the path of Mannu Baba and cured many patient's suffering from chronic diseases. Vidya Brij Behari was among the top 100 physicians of Ayurved in the country. He was unanimously elected president by Uttar Pradesh Ayurved council for 15 years. He was nominated as "Guru" by Rashtriya Ayurved Vidyapeeth, governing body of Ayurved, Govt. Of India. An American Biographical Institute, USA wanted to award him the "Best Doctor Award" but he refused them thrice. Vaidya Brij Behari ji was not only the physician but also a powerful orator, a great poet, writer and thinker too. His collection of poems is called "Brij Vani". His articles related to various diseases were also published in various Ayurvedic magazines and books. He also knew the technique of making "Parad Shivling", a ling of god Shiv from Mercury. People used to remember him as a saint, mahatma, soft-hearted and kind-natured man. Also not to forget that bindki is home to many notable bais rajputs be it Hindu or Muslim . The Bais were mainly married to Daughters of Raja Argal who was the Gautam king ,Never to forget the Great old man of Rari Mohib Ullah Khan who was a Muslim Bais and was fondly known as Inspector saheb by the people. He was from Rari and was the most influential person of the area.Post Zamindari Abolition he still took care of his subjects and always stood by them. He is survived by 2 sons. Also, I would never forget to mention his wife and Daughter in law were continuous Sarpanch oF rari for 40 years !! So mighty were the Bais of rari (Bindki)
As of 2001[update] India census, Bindki had a population of 34,197. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Bindki has an average literacy rate of 64%, higher than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 70% and female literacy of 58%. 13% of the population is under 6 years of age.
- UMRAO POLITECNIC
- DIC Bindki ( Dayanand Inter College Govt. College)
- NIC Bindki ( Nehru Inter College Govt. College)
- GGIC Bindki
- S.I.C. Inter College Gopal Ganj
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir Inter College (Lanka Road)
- Rajkiya Mahila Mahavidyalaya Bindki
- Abhay Pratap Singh Degree College Kunwar Pur Road
- Maa Sharda Mhavidyalaya
- Holi Children convent Jr. high school bindki
- Rampal bitana devi mhavidhyalya
- Sandeepani Inter College Adamapur korsam Bindki fatehpur
- HI-Rel Info Genisi Centre afflicted to DOEACC kashi Complex Mughal Road Bindki
- Krishna Vidyalaya near RAMLILA Maidaan
- Children Public School, Bindki (English Medium)
- Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sarkandi Near Faridpur Village.
- Unique Computer Institute Kuwerpur Road Bindki, 9125702529, 7071070720
- Gandhi Junior High School, purani Bindki,Fatehpur
Mosque In Bindki
- Muhammediya masjid (At Quaziyana Bindki)
- Ek-meenara masjid (beech wali masjid At quaziyana Bindki)
- Shekh masjid(lanka road B
Temples in Bindki
- R.B. Temple
- Maa Jwala Mandir
- Ram Laxman Janki Mandir
- Maa Jwala Mandir
- Kailash Mandir
- Kali Ji Ka mandir
- Jangeshwar Mahadev Mandir
- Maa sarda mandir,freedpur,bindki
- sheetala mandir lanka road bindki
Towns and villages in Bindki
- Kamrapur manas uttam mondraw lalpur
- Rasulpur Barigawan
- Harsinghpur Crossing
- Gautam Godhroli
- Lahuri Sarayan
- Tikri Manouti
- Bahrauli(known as village of teachers,)
- Gahabara Khera
- Ghanawakhera (near sarkandi)
- Gopal ganj
- Kumharwa (Kumhraja)
- Rari Buzurg
- Rari Khurd
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bindki
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
kashif from lucknow