(Redirected from Binds)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bind in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bind or BIND may refer to:
Science and technology
- BIND (Berkeley Internet Name Domain), Domain Name System software
- Bind (higher-order function), an operation in a monad
- Bind, a client to a server in client–server computing
- Bookbinding, the process of physically assembling a book from a number of folded or unfolded sheets of paper or other material
- Foot binding, the custom of applying tight binding to the feet of young girls to prevent further growth
- Bind (caste), Indian caste name
- Bind rune, a ligature of two or more runes
- Bind (chess), a strong grip or stranglehold on a position that is difficult for the opponent to break
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bind.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.