|Operating system||Windows Phone (7.5+)|
Bing Vision is an image recognition application created by Microsoft which is installed on Windows Phones running version 7.5 and above, including Windows Phone 8. It is a part of the Bing Mobile suite of services, and on most devices can be accessed using the search button. On Windows Phone 8.1 devices where Microsoft Cortana is available, it is only available through the lenses of the Camera app (as the search button now activates Cortana). Bing Vision can scan barcodes, QR codes, Microsoft Tags, books, CDs, and DVDs. Books, CDs, and DVDs are offered through Bing Shopping.
- Suril, Surur (17 April 2014). "How to easily launch Bing Vision on WP 8.1". WMPoweruser.
- Lonut, Arghire (1 August 2014). "Bing Vision in Windows Phone 8.1 No Longer Scanning Barcodes". Softpedia.
- Smith, Mat (September 5, 2012). "Windows Phone 8 introduces new Lens apps: Bing Vision, Photosynth and CNN iReport launching from the camera button". Engadget.
- Blandford, Rafe (30 January 2012). "Bing Vision's Book, CD & DVD recognition expanded to UK". All About Windows Phone.
- Callaham, John (20 October 2012). "Bing features for Windows Phone 8 explained". Neowin.