From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Binga may refer to:
- Binga District, Zimbabwe
- Binga village, Zimbabwe
- Binga, Mali
- Binga, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Binga people, an ethnic group in Sudan
- Monte Binga, highest mountain in Mozambique
- Brett Lee (born 1976), Australian cricketer, nicknamed Binga
- Binga in some arabic/french countries means also money or cash.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Binga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.